Glychi - Crowfall Recruitment

Discussion in 'Crowfall Recruitment' started by Glychi, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Glychi

Glychi Guild Member

Name:
    Tom
    england
    Interests:
    Metal, Gaming, Anime
    Carpenter
    Character Name:
    Glychi
    What time and days are you usually available to play:
    evenings through to the early hours of the morning (GMT)
    Do you have Discord, a working microphone and the ability to use it:
    Yes
    If you cannot use Discord to speak at certain times please indicate those times here:
    Early hours of the morning
    Do you use IRC:
    No
    What type of internet connection do you have? Is it reliable:
    very reliable
    Why are you interested in joining Mystical Awakening:
    I enjoyed talking to one of your members Kroy about DNL, he seems down to earth, so i thought I give you guys and gals a try.
    Have you read (and agree with) our Guild Charter:
    Yes
    Previous MMO Experience:
    Guild Leader of multiple guilds most successful being GW2 (DEVILSREAPERS) which consisted of 500 active members at its peak. Been playing mmo's since everquest got a huge passion for them sometimes the blurr into one big mmo experience :)
    What do you consider your best MMO achievements to date:
    23 precursors in 2 weeks (4 in a row) on gw2 ......is it better to be smart or lucky?
    What skills, knowledge or other contributions can you bring to Mystical Awakening:
    Know when to lead, know when to follow, always up for a laugh, I was built to grind, luck seems to favour me and my companions.
    List your previous guild(s) (from any MMO):
    Devilsreapers, Oddity, Black Desert Hoes, EDA and so many more but those are the ones I have enjoyed being apart of most..... oh and MA ;p see what I did there
    Reason for leaving your previous guild:
    Once a REAPER always a REAPER however after 3ish years as leader I have passed on the leadership to trusted members in search of new and uncharted waters :)
    Any existing Mystical Awakening member that can vouch for you:
    No
    Describe your tolerance to constructive criticism:
    Always welcome as long as it is approached in a friendly way and that the person understands I play to enjoy the game first and foremost.
    What is your view on alt characters:
    Always had them best way to learn how counter classes and cover more ground in game but my first love will always be exactly that :)
    What, based on your MMO experience to date, is the reason you would most likely state for leaving the game:
    Toxic community, stagnant content, poor marketing / developer choice when cash shop items are involved.
    Anything else you would like to share/add with us:
    I aim to gather and craft in crowfall and my gf will be applying too. We come as a set I am afraid, we have done for last 6 - 7 years and I wouldn't have it any other way. Plus she is a lot better than me when it comes to crafting, making some coin and most other aspects of the game lol

2. Ryatzu

Ryatzu High Templar

Im a simple man, i see a crafter, im a crafter. For my part you are in. See what i did there? ;)

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Guild Council Staff Member

4. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Guild Council Staff Member

Acepted!

5. Merketh

Merketh Guild Council Staff Member

Welcome to MA :)